Creating Exceptional Treatment Experiences LONG
Thursday, 10/25 at 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The five main objectives of this three-hour workshop are to:
1. Explore the difference between an ordinary treatment and an exceptional treatment experience.
2. Learn tools, techniques, and a variety of adjunctive modalities that you can implement immediately to create an exceptional experience for your patients.
3. Become aware that incorporating many of these modalities into your treatments has been clinically proven to improve patient outcomes and increase patient satisfaction.
4. Gain valuable ways to objectively measure treatment progress and approach patient care with a collective mindfulness.
5. Have an exceptional experience during the lecture through demonstration, practice, and group discussion.
Join Dr. East Haradin for this fun, interactive three-hour workshop which will explore specific ways you can take your treatments to the next level by providing exceptional treatment experiences rather than just plain treatments. By doing so you will not only improve patient satisfaction and treatment outcomes, you will have the potential to increase the value, and price, of your treatments.
Dr. Haradin will share with you the key components of an exceptional treatment experience, including:
1. A prepared practitioner: ways you can practice mindfulness, prevent burn out and work from your highest potential.
2. Tools, techniques, and adjunctive modalities you can include in your treatments to make them extraordinary.
3. The use of objective measurements.
4. A collective and mindful approach to patient care.
Woven into the workshop will be hands-on-practice and experience of many of the tools, techniques, and modalities explored.
With a commitment to helping others actualize their full potential and wellbeing, Dr. East Haradin has been a licensed acupuncturist and practitioner of integrative medicine since 1999. In addition to a private practice, she shares her passion for this medicine as a professor, and clinical supervisor, at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, California. In 2008, she created a special outreach program at the Family Recover Center in Oceanside, California, where residential and day-treatment patients receive acupuncture in group and private settings.
Her education includes a BA in Business, a MA in Traditional Oriental Medicine and a Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM. Her private practice has been held within several different settings and has focused on the use of Traditional Oriental Medicine and nutrition for the treatment of sports therapy, fertility, anti-aging/longevity, and over-all well-being.
For several years she has worked with patients at the San Diego Fertility Center, offering pre/post Assisted Reproductive Therapy (ART) treatments. In 2013, she joined the Mind Body Medical Group at the Chopra Center in Carlsbad, California, as a specialist offering acupuncture. In 2010, East founded Gem Elixirz,TM a company offering unique aromatherapy products that combine the power of aromatherapy and gemstones for the purpose of transformative healing and well-being. East is also an approved Continuing Education Provider for the California Acupuncture board, holding various workshops on subjects such as: Incorporating Aromatherapy into your Practice & Life, Bringing Magic to your Treatments, and Ageless – Ancient and Modern Day Secrets to Longevity & Facial Rejuvenation. A native to Southern California, she enjoys inspiring others by teaching fitness classes (group fitness certified since 1995), surfing, running, biking, snowboarding/skiing, SCUBA, triathlons (IRONMAN finisher Arizona - 2008), yoga, meditation and traveling abroad.